Blend beauty and comfort effortlessly with the Homestead gentlemen's chest. Crafted of rubberwood solids, split heart oak and hickory veneers, this piece features ten drawers, two doors with one adjustale shelf, bottom case dust proofing, cedar lined bottom drawers, premium felt lined top drawers, and fully stained interior drawers. The hand hammered antique pewter hardware accompanied by the burnished sage finish with gray ceruse accents offers suble distressing for a vintage aged feel.
Dimensions: W59 x D19 x H56
Weight: 319 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Split Heart Oak Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Burnished Sage Finish with Gray Cerused Accents
- Dimensions: W59 x D19 x H56
- Box Dimensions: W62 x D22 x H62
- Weight: 319 lbs.
- Cubes: 49.29
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Has 10 Drawers & 2 Doors w/ 1 Adj Shelf Behind
- Hand Hammered Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.